The institution of Homoeopaths Kerala is the India’s largest voluntary professional organization of Homoeopaths, comprising all categories of qualified Homoeopathic practitioners. Homoeopathy is at its best in Kerala when compared to all other states in India.
We also feel honored in that the IHK has been undoubtedly credited with contributing much to the development of Homoeopathy in our state. A rich contribution worth special mention is that the IHK has been stupendously engaged in conducting regular CME program with the pure objective of improving the standard of medical practice. It is as an integral part of the above activity that the IHK will be in a position to celebrate 75th State Level Scientific Seminar along with the Silver Jubilee Celebrations in 2012. We have been instrumental in propagating Homoeopathy to make its scope and salient features to the people of Kerala through various programs organized in connection with the Bicentenary of Homoeopathy celebrations which extended from 1990 to 1996. We are proud to claim that this has definitely marked a significant milestone in the development of Homoeopathy in Kerala. We are again accredited with the accomplishment of having been able to publish a monthly journal – “IHK News” from its very inception, to have a trust of its own – “The IHK Trust” and a permanent building as its head quarters at Thiruvananthapuram. We as an organization and team working hard to establish Homoeopathy as the “Medicine of The Century”.
Dr.SG Biju in IHK
- Joined in IHK in the year 1993
- Unit secretary of IHK Pala Unit in the year 1995
- District coordinator in 1996, 1997
- State treasurer 1998, 1999
- General Secretary 2000, 2001
- Chief Editor of IHK News 2003, 2004, 2005
- State President IHK 2006
- IHK Trust Nominee 2007
- IHK Trust Chairman 2009, 2010, 2011
- Teaching faculty cell Chairman 2013
- Seminar Sub Committee Chairman 2014
- Dr. N. K. Jayaram Award winner for the year 2008
- Best guest lecturer Award for the year 2012